• Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.
• Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three youths.
• Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.
• Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.
• Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.
• Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.
• International forces on the borders.
• Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.
• Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement.
• Re-establishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.
It’s funny how truces put forward by Hamas are declined and largely ignored by MSM but the moment Hamas reject any farcical truces agreed to by Israel (which keep the inhumane blockade on Gaza intact, for example) it’s front page news and you’ll never hear the end of it. ‘HAMAS REJECTED THE TRUCE HAMAS DOESN’T WANT PEACE’.
Hamas basically said, “We won’t fire rockets at you for 10 years (bullshit), but your have to build us an airport, a seaport, and you need to stop guarding the border.” First of all, Hamas will never honor the agreement, considering that they broke 2 humanitarian ceasefires both within less than two hours. Plus, Egypt (the country that declared war on Israel at least 3 times) had arranged a ceasefire that Israel had agreed to and Hamas rejected. And why would Israel agree to a ceasefire that was written by what they consider to be a terrorist organization?